

JayDee went to her first day of school on August 24. She was so excited we had to set out her outfit the night before, and it took her FOREVER to decide what she was going to wear. That next morning she woke up and 5AM! I couldn't believe it, she was just to excited to sleep. She came down the hall with the biggest grin on her face saying I get to go to school today, yay. Well we got her all ready and took loads of pictures, she had so much fun posing for the camera, and Dakota had to get in on that too! They were together doing everything all morning long, she wouldn't leave JayDees side. It was lots of fun watching them together, JayDee was very good and patient with her. Well we headed out to school and when we got there I thought for sure I would be just fine and not cry, but I was wrong. I made it out to the truck before I started, but I did. JayDee was a little nervous so she had me stay in there for a little bit, but she got comfortable and let me go. She was so excited to tell me she made some new friends at school, but couldn't remember their names, hopefully she will get them down quick. She loves her teacher and couldn't wait to go back. I am so happy she likes it and is excited to go every morning, hopefully that stays with her all year long.
No comments:
Post a Comment