He was so excited to go cause he gets to ride the bus everyday! Even though it was a substitute driver so they didn't pick him and JayDee up, but they did get to ride home on the bus! They were so cute outside yelling bus where are you?? and come on bus and stuff like that. It was cute. So when I took him into his classroom, he hung up his backpack and told me okay mom you can go! I was suprised, but he wasn't nervous at all. Hes made a couple of friends and can't wait to go everyday. Wednesday's, he throws a fit, cause they don't have school that day, he gets so mad and says I want to go to school. He is already learning lots and comes home everyday so excited to show me what he has done at school, and tell me everything he learned.
JayDee was so excited that he finally got to go to school, she was telling him pointers and things to remember to do at school and such, shes such a great big sister!



No comments:
Post a Comment