Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Fourth of July weekend! Sunday

We went for a drive on Sunday afternoon up in Joes Valley. It is so beautiful up there, we found some really pretty campgrounds, and a little lake tucked up in the canyon called Grassy lake. The kids had so much fun running around and throwing rocks, and just being kids.






I love this picture of the lake. It was just a pretty little setting.








After we played around the lake we jumped in and drove around some more. Found a fun little camp spot and relaxed for a while, got the gun out and Dakota was so excited after JayDee and Wyatt got done she ran up to her daddy and said my turn my turn. She loved every second of it and didn't want to stop! I put the camera away before she would actually look through the scope, it was so dang cute! I love it, shes become such an outdoorsy girl just like her mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment