Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Wyatt!

Wyatt turned 4 on the 12th! I can't believe he is four already, time just goes by way to fast. Well we celebrated that night with pizza, cake, and ice cream. He had so much fun with his cousins Jaylie and Kollin there. He got a big truck just like his daddy drives and some other trucks and tractors, from us, and got a big truck that hauls cars, from the Holdaways, but silly me forgot to even get the camera out. It turned out to be a fun night!

Then on that following Saturday, Sean parents and Kody and Jen, all came out to celebrate it with us. Sean ordered Wy a "BIG GREEN TRACTOR CAKE!" His favorite thing in the world now. He loved it, and also got a tee ball set from Grandpa and Grandma Quarnberg, and a toy gun from Uncle Kody and Aunt Jen. It was a fun day with all of them there, and in one of the pictures you can see Kody holding JayDee so Grandpa Kim could put green frosting on her nose, she wasn't to happy about that, but it was fun! When some one asked him how old he was now, he would hold up four fingers and say one!! So I worked and worked with him to tell people he is four now, but for some reason hes stuck on one, I guess he doesn't ever want to get past one!

2 comments:

  1. I love all the posts!! It is fun catching up, the kids are getting so big! I love your family picture at the top of your blog very very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Joelle. As you can tell I haven't been on in a while! I am going to try to update our family pic before I have Gage and get some good pics of the kiddos. It is fun catching up!

    ReplyDelete